About Laser Skin Centre
Your confidence is our priority
Laser Skin Centre is a privately owned, boutique business located in the heart of Varsity Lakes CBD.
Established in January 2016, our small but mighty team of cosmetic physicians, nurses and dermal therapists are here to ensure that all your skin and body concerns are met in a safe, professional environment.
Our team has an immense knowledge base. We’re experts in laser services, radio frequency treatments and all skin rejuvenation needs including the latest treatments such as the Vampire Facelift (PRP), Thread Lifts and the Women’s Wow Shot.
Complimentary consultations are available with our treating physicians.
We believe in the highest level of client care and pre and post treatment services.
Alessandra Militello, Director
Alessandra was a Div 2 Medications Enrolled Endorsed Nurse for five years before her passion for cosmetic dermal therapies began.
Alessandra undertook the vocational graduate certificate of cosmetic nursing via the GrayClay Medical Aesthetic Clinic at Southport Gold Coast to pursue her passion.
Alessandra has a sound knowledge in many dermal therapies and skin conditions including:
- Intensif Micro Needling – RF
- Radio Frequency
- Skin Tightening and Body Contouring
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Pigmentation
- Chemical Peels
- Cosmeceuticals Products O Cosmedics, Skinstitut and Ultraceuticals knowledge
- Acne and acne scarring.
- Ageing skin (wrinkles & lines, sagging and textural changes)
- Sun damage
- Excess oil production
- Enlarged and open pores
- Dull, stressed and congested skin
- Stretch Marks
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing Div 2 Endorsed Enrolled Nurse 2011, King’s International College
- Vocational Graduate Certificate Cosmetic Nursing 2014, GrayClay Medical Clinic
- Laser accredited via AACDS and Australian Skin Clinics
- Accredited dermal therapist able to purchase peels from compounding pharmacist via AACDS/GrayClay
- Skinstitut Product Training
- Ultraceuticals Product Training
- Specialised Picosure Training undertaken via Cynosure
- Current CPR in place
Dr Shadi Khalili
Dr Shadi Khalili is a Board Certified Cosmetic Physician by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. She is a Cosmetic Registrar of the Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery and is currently the supervising cosmetic physician for numerous aesthetic nurses in different practices.
She is a believer in restoring everyone’s unique natural beauty and enhancing it, so she offers a customised treatment plan based on each individual’s full aesthetic assessment. Dr Shadi designs short and long term plans that enable her patients to go on a journey of rejuvenation with her and to be always the best version of themselves.
She specialises in facial contouring, platlet rich plasma facials, radio frequency treatments, dermal filler injections, muscle relaxant injections, Intense Pulse Light (IPL), and Cryolipolysis.
She passed the Dermatology Diploma by Australian Institute of Dermatology and Diploma of Aesthetic Medicine by American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Krystal Summers, Advanced Dermal Therapist
Krystal’s passion for skin is like no other, Krystal manages all skin types from ageing, sun-damaged to acne prone. Krystal has a passion for educating her clients and allowing them to make an informed decision regarding their skin journey. An individulazied treatment plan is prescribed to ensure our clients receive the desired results.
As of 2017 Krystal is undertaking her Bachelor of Dermal Sciences via University Victoria to acquire advanced skills and knowledge for the industry she is passionate about. From Radio frequency treatments to Microdermabrasion Krystal performs most dermal treatments at Laser Skin Centre. Krystal has ensured she has received the best training and is up to date on the current trends in the industry.
- Bachelor of Dermal Sciences (HBDS)- Undertaking – 2017
- O Cosmedics, Pro Dermal Planning & Product Training -2016
- The French Beauty Academy, Diploma in Beauty Therapy- 2015
- Skills Academy, Laser Safety Certificate- 2015
- Skills Academy, Skinstitut Product Training-2015