About Laser Skin Centre
At Laser Skin Centre, your confidence is our priority
Laser Skin Centre is a privately owned, boutique business located in the heart of Varsity Lakes CBD.
Established in January 2016, our small but mighty team of cosmetic physicians, nurses and dermal therapists are here to ensure that all your skin and body concerns are met in a safe, professional environment.
Complimentary consultations are available with our treating physicians.
We believe in the highest level of client care and pre and post treatment services.
Alessandra Militello, Director
Alessandra was a Div 2 Medications Enrolled Endorsed Nurse for five years before her passion for cosmetic dermal therapies began.
Alessandra undertook the vocational graduate certificate of cosmetic nursing via the GrayClay Medical Aesthetic Clinic at Southport Gold Coast to pursue her passion.
Alessandra has a sound knowledge in many dermal therapies and skin conditions including:
- Intensif Micro Needling – RF
- Radio Frequency
- Skin Tightening and Body Contouring
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Pigmentation
- Chemical Peels
- Cosmeceuticals Products O Cosmedics, Skinstitut and Ultraceuticals knowledge
- Acne and acne scarring.
- Ageing skin (wrinkles & lines, sagging and textural changes)
- Sun damage
- Excess oil production
- Enlarged and open pores
- Dull, stressed and congested skin
- Stretch Marks
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing Div 2 Endorsed Enrolled Nurse 2011, King’s International College
- Vocational Graduate Certificate Cosmetic Nursing 2014, GrayClay Medical Clinic
- Laser accredited via AACDS and Australian Skin Clinics
- Accredited dermal therapist able to purchase peels from compounding pharmacist via AACDS/GrayClay
- Skinstitut Product Training
- Ultraceuticals Product Training
- Specialised Picosure Training undertaken via Cynosure
- Current CPR in place
Krystal Summers, Advanced Dermal Therapist
Krystal’s passion for skin is like no other, Krystal manages all skin types from ageing, sun-damaged to acne prone. Krystal has a passion for educating her clients and allowing them to make an informed decision regarding their skin journey. An individualised treatment plan is prescribed to ensure our clients receive the desired results.
As of 2017 Krystal is undertaking her Bachelor of Dermal Sciences via University Victoria to acquire advanced skills and knowledge for the industry she is passionate about. From Radio frequency treatments to Microdermabrasion Krystal performs most dermal treatments at Laser Skin Centre. Krystal has ensured she has received the best training and is up to date on the current trends in the industry.
- Bachelor of Dermal Sciences (HBDS)- Undertaking – 2017
- O Cosmedics, Pro Dermal Planning & Product Training -2016
- The French Beauty Academy, Diploma in Beauty Therapy- 2015
- Skills Academy, Laser Safety Certificate- 2015
- Skills Academy, Skinstitut Product Training-2015
Taylor Wood, Advanced Dermal Therapist
Taylor joined our team in early 2018 after completing a vast array of qualifications to equip herself with a wealth of advanced knowledge that she loves to share with her pampered clients. Coming from a spa background every client is treated with love while achieving significant results. Taylor strives to deliver great results no matter what skin journey you embark on. Her niche is targeting acne and ageing concerns using a tailored treatment plan to reach the desired outcome.
- O Cosmedics, Pro Dermal Planning & Product Training- 2018
- Advanced Diploma of Dermal Science and Therapies – 2017
- Graduate Certificate in IPL/Laser Hair Removal Services – 2017
- Skinstitut, ASAP, DMK product training- 2017
- Ultraderm product training- 2016
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy- 2016
- Certificate III in Makeup and Skincare Services- 2015
Be treated by Taylor for:
- RF Intensif Micro needling
- Fractional Skin Resurfacing
- Microdermabrasion and LED Light
- Lash lift and tint
- Chemical peels
- RF skin tightening
- Laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation